Welcome to Graduate Guru
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Graduate Guru’s Website. These terms apply to all your activities on the Graduate Guru website and other related services.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Graduate Guru’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Amendment to Terms and Conditions
Graduate guru reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions for use of the website and /or services at any time without provided notice to the users. Users acknowledge that they abide by amended Terms and Conditions from time to time by using the website and/or services.
Graduate Guru follows non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not provide refunds after the product is purchased, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product on the website.
Unless otherwise stated, Graduate Guru and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Graduate Guru. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://graduateguru.in for your own personal use
You agree to use the website and/or services as per
1. Terms and Conditions of Graduate Guru;
2. Applicable Laws and Regulations generally accepted practices or guidelines in India and under the applicable guideline of any other jurisdiction.
We grant a limited license to the user to access our website and/or services. Following activities are not permitted for the users:
- Downloading content from the website.
- Modification of content on the website.
- Resale or any commercial use of content from our website.
- Sharing of user account information with any other person.
- Test vulnerability of the website.
- Obtain unauthorized access to the website.
- Engage in activity which disrupts access to the website and/or services.
- Use device or services which interrupts the functioning of the website and/or services.
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, sub-license or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
Redistribute content from Graduate Guru ONLY IF THE content is specifically made for redistribution.
Access to Website
We intend to provide access to our services and/website to users on a continuous basis (24/7). Subject to Compliance with Terms and Conditions to use the website, Graduate Guru provides you with a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited privilege to use this Website. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of Graduate Guru, access to website and/or services may be interrupted or suspended from time to time.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Graduate Guru does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website, and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Graduate Guru, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws
- Graduate Guru shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Graduate Guru reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that: You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so; The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to, copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which invades privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Graduate Guru a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors, when they list us in the directory, may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information as long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- Dot-Com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
If you are among the organizations listed in the paragraph above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Give us 2-3 weeks to respond back to you.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Graduate Guru’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Monitoring of user account
Graduate Guru may monitor user account activity on regular basis. Any fraudulent activity in user account may result in user account being blocked/suspended and the decision of Graduate Guru shall be final and binding. We reserve the right to use legal action against users involved in a fraudulent activity(s) or breach of Terms and Conditions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Graduate Guru from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal / attorney fees and applicable out of pocket expenses) arise due to breach of terms or conditions applicable for use or website and / or services or any fraudulent activity by the user.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Limitation of Liability
Graduate Guru will take all steps to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, but we neither warrant nor make any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, or content available on the website.
Graduate Guru will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss due to use of our services and/or website, or inability to use our services and/or website.
Our maximum liability, in any case, will not exceed Indian Rupees 100 (One Hundred).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, but not limited to any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This T&C is effective as of 13-July- 2018.
If there are any questions regarding this agreement, you may contact us using the information below.
Plot No. 250-263, Janganga Bungalow, Behind Swami Vivekanand school, Gorai Road No. 1, Borivali West
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org